Tuesday 4 February 2014

Big Beat From Badsville Back From The Dead

Bless me blog, for I have sinned. It has been donkey's yonks since my last post, and I am now typing this blogpost to tumbleweed. However...

It is time to revive the old blog and post about all our wonderful Scottish crime writers. So, to start off, I have updated the author links on the right, adding a couple of new authors (such as Janet O'Kane, James Oswald, Jay Stringer, Marianne Wheelaghan and one Robert Galbraith (which just shows how long it has been since I updated). If you are a Scottish crime fiction author (born in, lived in, or not originally Scottish but live here now) and I don't have you listed, please let me know and I will add you to the list. If there is anything vaguely related to Scotland that might interest people (your latest book is set here, your protagonist is Scottish, your maternal grandmother once choked on a bite of haggis (you know, anything that would qualify you to play football for Scotland)) then let me know so I can post about it.

I will be re-commencing posting news and reviews of Scottish crime fiction authors and events. No doubt I will also be posting stuff and nonsense as it occurs to me (so I will apologise in advance for that - some things never change).

If there is anything you would like to see on this blog (including requests to disappear back into the ether), then please let me know.

I am looking forward to re-connecting with some lovely people and will hopefully see some of you at Crimefest this year.


Donna xxx

14 comments:

  1. Great to have you back and thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you Jerry, Bill and Janet. 'Tis good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'll be damned! Welcome back, Donna. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back here again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am glad to see you back, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heath, Bobbie and Jose - cheers me dears. And thnk you for visiting after all this time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to see you back, Donna! I've missed you and I'm looking forward to what you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margot and Marni - thank you so much! I feel all warm inside :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I'm so glad I pop over here and check occasionally because you are back! You've been missed on the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete