Wednesday 22 September 2010

Thoughts From A Broad - Berlin

So here is the gratuitous holiday post, as promised/threatened. Berlin is one of the best places I've ever been. A really schizophrenic city with stern and imposing greyness, concrete and Eastern bloc austerity nestling up to tree-lined avenues, cobbled streets and gracious apartment buildings covered in colourful graffiti and anarchic slogans. I really liked that. I love graffiti - as long as it's not the 'Shuggy Woz 'Ere' type. That's just unimaginative. Berlin's graffiti is artistic and pretty. And it's not just random graffiti, there's also street art of the most brilliant kind. I've put a few pictures here (click on them to make them bigger), dotted through this post, as I loved it.

You'll turn a corner and there's a huge picture on the side of a building. I loved this one of a giant made up of lots of little people, snacking on a little person. Then there's the East Side Gallery. This is a 1.5km stretch of wall where artists were commissioned to paint pictures. Before the fall of the Wall, practically the whole of the west side was covered in pictures and writing. Nothing on the East (mainly because on the west side of the Wall was a 70m 'death strip' of no-mans land, barbed wire, and yet another wall), so when the Wall came down, to redress the balance, the East Side Gallery was created.
This picture shows the wall, death-strip, watchtower and re-enforcing wall. In the background is the ubiquitous Fernsehturm (see later) and the apartment building we stayed in.

Berlin is made up of a number of different sections - many of which we visited - and all of which have their own character and atmosphere. I loved every side of it.

One of the things which fascinated me was that you always knew whether you were in the old East Berlin or West Berlin. Only East Berlin had trams so if there are tramlines it's the old East Berlin. Oh, on the subject of transport, Berlin has a brilliant public transport system. Trams, trains, underground, buses - they are everywhere and really cheap. In fact, probably free, but don't tell anyone I said so. Unlike London, or Glasgow, where there are barriers everywhere, and people suspiciously looking at your tickets, in Berlin, there appears to be nothing. We went 6 days without seeing a ticket inspector on any type of transport. And there are no barriers. We'd bought tickets, and so did everyone else, it seemed, very dutifully. It was just that no-one wanted to see them. We were trusted to ride the underground or the trams responsibly. 'Buy a ticket if you like' the ticket machines seemed to say. And we liked.

The other thing that differentiates East and West is the pedestrian traffic lights. If you're in the old East Berlin, the little green men and little red men are wearing hats. You are lucky to see these photos. I nearly got mown down by a tram taking the red one.

For the first few days we were staying in an old Plattenbau - an apartment building made up of prefabricated concrete slabs. This one was the highest in the Mitte district of Berlin, a stone's throw (well, unless you chuck like a girl) from Alexanderplatz. It was built in the 60s to house the GDR dignitaries who could look out from their lofty heights and revel in the fact that their side of the wall was better than all that capitalist nonsense on the other side. Many of them still live in the same building, apparently. I wanted to approach any resident over 50 and ask them what it was like in the old days. Ewan, the spoilsport, wouldn't let me.

Our apartment was on the 21st of 24 floors. Stripped back to the naked concrete which, strangely, had been varnished, we were spared the ubiquitous GDR lino, but the apartment was decorated with a mixture of 60s and 70s furniture, a grey metal wardrobe that I'm sure used to be a Stasi filing cabinet, and the naked torso of a man. Not a live one, I hasten to add; although, quite frankly, I wouldn't have been surprised. It also had a raised platform so that we could survey the wonderful view. Well, I say 'we'. What I mean is, I could hang half out of the window and take photos of the Fernsehturm (Television Tower) while Ewan would sit whimpering as far as he could get from the windows and ask me pathetically when I was going to shut it and draw the curtains. It's probably not an ideal apartment if you are afraid of heights.

I needn't actually have leaned out - you can see the Fernsehturm wherever you are in Berlin, it seems. This was very handy for those evenings when we'd had a bit to drink and couldn't quite place where we'd ended up. As long as we headed in the direction of the Fernsehturm, we knew we'd find our way home eventually.

Platte Mitte was a wonderful place to stay. I want to go back and stay there again. Ewan says we will have to have separate apartments - mine on the 24th floor, his on the 2nd. Wuss.

The back wall of each of the lifts in the building were plastered with little cards for various different services - language lessons, plumbers, restaurants etc. One of them was for a Thai Massage. At the bottom it said 'Keine Erotik' (no erotic). Someone, on each of the cards in each of the lifts, had scribbled out the K, completely reversing the meaning.

I should point out here that my German has suffered from the passage of time. I studied it, all too briefly, 30 years ago. Ewan, on the other hand, has a degree in it and a German channel on his TV. I was nothing, though, if not game. I found I could understand a fair bit, it was only speaking it that I struggled with. I also caused some consternation when I got Urlaub and Urteil mixed up and told someone we were in Berlin on trial, rather than on holiday. Easy done, I'm sure you'll agree.

While Ewan was phoning for a carpenter to come and board up the windows of our aerie (at least, that's what he said he was doing, for all I knew, he could have been phoning a Thai masseuse. He did sound rather disappointed when he came off the phone. I guess it was, indeed, Keine Erotik), I went to investigate the bathroom. I'm not sure if this is typical of German bathrooms but, on the wall by the toilet were two taps. Just your normal hot and cold taps. Nothing fancy. The only thing was, they weren't actually attached to anything. I turned the cold tap - nothing. I turned it off and turned the hot tap on. Still nothing. I turned both of them on at once. Then off. Nothing. Although maybe, in the next apartment, some elderly Stasi officer was sitting on the loo, being sprayed - first with cold water, then with hot, then with both...

We arrived in Berlin at around 7pm and, after leaning out of the windows and turning on the taps, we went out to eat, followed by a wander up Oranienburgerstrasse - apparently home of hookers and hookahs. Here are pictures of both. Hopefully you can tell them apart. Hookers in Berlin are much better shod than those in Glasgow. The hookah, by the way, was apple flavoured. I thought it was just apples and water - apparently there's also tobacco in it. Whoops.

We also went into a place called Tacheles. It's a five storey building which was a former department store/cinema. It suffered damage during the war and towards the end of the GDR it was slated for demolition. However, before this could happen, and a couple of months after the wall came down it was basically squatted by a collective of artists and musicians.

The place is covered from top to bottom in graffiti. Even the toilets. It's now home to art galleries, workshops,exhibitions and a theatre and, at the top, a bar with sofas that have been written all over and whose stuffing is coming out. The bar sells beer, vodka and Jaegermeister - and that's about it. I can safely say that Jaegermeister is quite strong.

Before we went, I had researched with my 26 guide books where we wanted to visit. I had separate folders for every day, complete with maps and public transport routes. Ewan, who calls me Monty (after General Montgomery) because of the way I plan stuff, decided that my new nickname was Rommel - especially for the German campaign.

We had loads of things on our agenda. There are about a million museums in Berlin. We didn't make it to the marvellously named Museum of Things, but we did manage the Film and Television Museum, which was a great place.

The most fascinating part of it was a hall of mirrors type of arrangement. Apparently, we weren't supposed to take photos. Whoops. Too late. I'd already taken this one. We also went to the Musical Instrument Museum which was, for me, the only disappointment of the trip. Great looking building which had that GDR smell and was full of 1960s lights and decor, but it felt as though we were being watched like hawks, I don't know whether they thought I was going to stuff a tuba up my jumper, or that Ewan was going to sit down and play chopsticks on a 900 year old harpsichord, but it felt as if we were being stalked by a gang of elderly men. And, for a museum dedicated to music, it was awfully, awfully quiet.

One of the most thought-provoking places we visited was the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe - around 2700 concrete slabs, varying in height. Standing at the edge, it doesn't look very much, but as you go further and further in, you get a real feeling for the expanse of it and what it means.

We also went to the Ramones Museum - a tiny little place stuffed full of Ramones memorabilia - set lists, handwritten lyrics, newspaper cuttings, old ticket stubs, posters, Marky Ramone's old baseball boots, DeeDee's jacket, a water bottle thrown into the crowd by Joey...

So during the day we walked and walked, in the evenings we ate and drank. We ate at the most gorgeous vegetarian restaurant in Kreuzberg called Cafe V - highly recommended, even for non-vegetarians like me. We sat outside on the pavement tables (as we did for most meals - most places even give you blankets for when it gets a bit chilly) and watched the world go by - lots of families with children, young couples with dogs, an old punk guy who'd maybe stayed in Kreuzberg too long because he walked past us four times with no shoes on. We had Italian in trendy Prenzlauerberg, Spanish in quiet and leafy Schoeneberg, and French in another part of buzzing Kreuzberg. One night we stopped off at a nameless bar in Mitte and sat outside having a drink. Two German guys sat down on the other side of the table. After a couple of minutes one of them leaned over and said to me "What wine are you drinking?" "I dunno, it's red. And dry. And yummy." "I supply the wine here, would you like to try some? On the house?" Wine? On the house? I pushed across my glass. "Warum nicht." We spent the rest of the evening chatting and laughing with Chris and Florian. Really nice blokes. We had brilliant fun.

But Donna, I hear you say, what of the famous sights - the Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate? Yes, we saw all that, and I even took photos, but I thought I would just give you the random stuff. The things that took my fancy, the bits that seemed quirky or interesting. And there were plenty of those.


An example of the schizophrenic nature of Berlin is that on two consecutive days we visited two parks. The first of them - Goerlitzer Park - is in Kreuzberg. The ubiquitous graffiti, scruffy, informal, its only monument appears to be a huge, wonky, rusting metal M (no, I have no idea why). We stopped and watched part of a football match, there were dogs having sex, people sunbathing, children fighting. I saw a great photo opportunity which was 2 guys from the waist down behind the branches of a tree. I was just about to snap this interesting scene when one handed over money and in return got a small package. Deciding that discretion was the better part of valour I decided that photographing a drug deal would not be wise.
The next day we visited a park about a kilometre away in the old East - Treptower Park, part of which is a very imposing monument to the Soviet soldiers who died. I didn't realise that, out of all the people who died in WWII, half of them were Soviet soldiers. It was showery the day we went, so we had the memorial almost to ourselves, and my photos came out all shiny due to the rain on the marble. It's a gorgeous place, and very thought provoking. 7000 Soviet soldiers are buried there. The tower at one end is topped off by an enormous metal statue of a Soviet soldier wielding a sword, carrying a child, and with his foot on a crushed Swastika.

Goerlitzer Park is like the scruffy elderly punk guy with no shoes and a wandering mind. Treptow Park is like a spruced up soldier with shiny shoes and buttons. Both of them have their charms, and were two of my favourite places in Berlin.

I've already talked about Hohenschoenhausen Prison. We visited this on what we termed Stasi Day, as it also included a trip to the Stasimuseum in the Lichtenberg district. This is a sprawling couple of blocks where Erich Mielke, head of the Stasi, had his headquarters, and where files were kept on what seemed to be almost every East German citizen. The place is now a museum - and has been almost since straight after the Peaceful Revolution in January 1990 during which the place was besieged by demonstrators who wanted the reign of terror over and who wanted access to their files.


After some negotiations, the ordinary people finally got access to their files. They can go in and read what was written about them, find out why they were stopped from getting a job, why university applications were turned down, why they were followed, why years of bad luck seemed to dog their every move. And all this might be because they had their TV aerial pointing the wrong way (ie, so they could get channels from the West), or because they forgot to hang the Communist flag out on May 1st. They also have the right to know the real names of the people who informed on them - friends, neighbours, family. I can't imagine how something like that would make you feel. The Stasi had about 90K employees and 190K 'unofficial' employees.


The place has been kept more or less as it was - you can see Mielke's office, there are photos and documents and flags and medals, plus there are all sorts of listening devices and cameras - cameras disguised behind a button, or in a purse, in one case even in a watering can. A lot of the pictures and documents have accompanying text - unfortunately, it isn't always in English (yet), which made it a bit tough for me to take it all in, although I tried very hard. There were individual stories of people who had been subjected to scrutiny - a renowned musician who was allowed out of East Germany to perform (but only because he was surrounded by informers, including his manager); a man who spoke out against the GDR and whose file was 65,000 pages long.

One of our other trips was to the Gruselkabinett - sort of translated as Chamber of Horrors and here, just to prove it, is a Horror standing outside the Chamber. It's an old World War II bunker. The basement floor is an exhibition relating to the bunker itself - how it was used, how long people stayed there at any one time, and it has loads of bits and pieces that were found in there when it was cleared out - letters, papers, perfume bottles etc. There are still a lot of passages sealed off and the woman who runs it is trying to get permission to open them up. How exciting that would be - to go into tunnels that no-one has been in for years - apparently, some of the tunnels went for miles, linking up with underground stations in the city. There were no plans for the bunker and no logical way through - a staircase from the first floor wouldn't take you to the second floor but only the third floor for example.

The top floor was a totally scary experience. It was really dark and a series of rooms had creepy graveyard scenes, cobwebs, noises etc. We were lucky (unlucky) enough to be more or less on our own up there. !You do realise", said Ewan "that people are going to jump out at us, on't you?"
"Yes," I said, clutching his hand for dear life, "But I hope they give us a few min……aaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!" Someone in a mask came right up behind me and leered over my shoulder. And that was it. For the rest of the trip around the place I was alternately whimpering, hyterically laughing, and screaming as a series of sadists in rubber masks jumped out of dark corners at me.

In one room, I could see a figure at the other end of the room. "I'm not bloody going in there!" I said, rather triumphantly, turned round, and came face to mask with another one of the buggers. Another room was attractively light and tempting. "Quick, let's go in there and recover, look, it's light, they won't be able to scare us."

"What do you mean…us?" said Mr Bravery Personified. Apparently, it was my fault we were being targetted because my reactions were so extreme. And pathetic. I mean, you go into a Chamber of Horros, knowing that people in masks are going to jump out at you, and then you're surprised and practically wet yourself when they do? How can that be?

"OK. Me. I mean me. Happy now? Now, let's go towards the light." So we did. And a nanosecond later a masked freak jumped into the room behind us and turned the light off, leaving us in the darkest darkness I have ever experienced.

When we eventually managed to escape, I stood for a moment on the stairs trying to calm my heart. An unmasked, friendly faced guide appeared from behind a screen. Much, much too fast for my tender state and I screamed again. Oh, how they all laughed at me. Gits. It's a good job no-one tapped me on the shoulder for the next four hours. Brilliant, brilliant scary fun. Not for children, unless they're braver than me. I would definitely do it again. Maybe.

To drag this post kicking and screamng back on topic, we even managed to pay a visit to a bookshop. Where we discovered that Herr Allan Guthrie is very popular.

Well, there's much more, but I think I will spare you more babbling. Oh, we've already decided we're going back next year. After all, we didn't manage to see the Museum of Sex.

Tschuss

64 comments:

  1. Brilliant brilliant post, Donna! You should be a travel writer! Loved it, really super - and glad you took up my tip of going to the Memorial for the Murdered Jews, because it really is quite special. Also great to see Allan Guthrie on those shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. Especially the Ramones museum. I've heard lots of good things about Berlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margit - thank you - both for your kind comments and for the tip!

    Paul - they're all true :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a while since i was there. i'm insanely jealous, but you've done something good - if i ever get to go there again i'm just goind to print off your itinerary and follow it (well, as much as would make sense, that is).
    thinking back to the Alaska pieces, you clearly have a talent for travel - the ability to experience, seek out the interesting and relay it to others so that it means something. i'm thinking a short story collection with a twist. visit 10 cities/places and set a short story there. preface each with your real life experience - better still, sandwich the story between real life experiences of each place. could be a first.
    anyway, i am prone to getting carried away (as you might have guessed by now, but not all my enthusiasm is crazy. if you try it though (tour the world on someone else's money, that is) don't forget to keep pumping out those novels.
    nige
    and ps, don't forget that sea minor hopes you'll be interviewing yourself real soon (preferably in english).
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - thanks Nigel. Now, I just need to find someone to pay me to travel... And I was hoping you'd forgotten about the interview - everyone's is so brilliqant and mine will just be dull :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is all very well, but do you really imagine it's enough to mention one author, and at the very end too,with everything else being about travelling? What about Scottish crime?

    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bookwith - yes. Yes, I do, as it goes :o) So there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good grief, you packed a lot in. I've been to Berlin twice but I haven't seen half of the stuff you have. You've made me want to go back. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dull()*(^&*&^%^&&*&*()(*^&^&^&*^*&*???
    have you a dull bone in your body?
    if it's there at all, it'll be one of those tiny ones in the ear, i reckon. the hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen - yes, well, we didn't get to see Checkpoint Charlie so you've probably seen more than us!

    Nigel - LOL. I think there's more than that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. small business seo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out 안전놀이터추천

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it's been getting. 안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  15. This specific seems to be definitely excellent. These very small facts are produced using wide range of qualifications  먹튀폴리스

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything has its own value, but this is really precious information shared by Author  카지노사이트

    ReplyDelete
  17. The article you have shared is very interesting. I am really happy that I visit your webpage, and I am agree with what you said. Please keep sharing more 먹튀검증업체

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, Numerous tips!해선커뮤니티

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing풀싸롱

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing ? can’r wait to read more posts.
    very nice article.
    휴게텔

    What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.풀싸롱


    ReplyDelete
  21. Just desire tto say your article is as surprising.
    The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i could
    assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming
    post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.휴게텔

    ReplyDelete
  22. We are really grateful for your blog post for giving a lot of information
    토토

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful, what a blog it is! This web site gives valuable information to us, keep it up.Click Me Here오피월드

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really This goes far beyond the commenting! It wrote his thoughts while reading the article amazingly :)

    휴게텔

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all really solid tips. I can’t tell you how often I see a comment on one of the blogs I write for that amounts to “nice post” and nothing more. I’ve even worked at a couple of sites that delete comments that don’t add to the discussion! 타이마사지

    ReplyDelete
  26. 바카라사이트 it's extremely cool blog. Connecting is exceptionally valuable thing.you have truly made a difference

    ReplyDelete
  27. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. combat, law enforcement You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.
    스포츠토토

    ReplyDelete
  28. on the factor when i at first remarked i seem to have tapped on the - notify me when new comments are added-checkbox and now every time a commentary is introduced i get four messages with a comparable observation. There must be a simple strategy you could remove me from that assistance? Plenty favored! What i do not comprehended may be very you're currently not definitely substantially greater all round favored than you is probably currently. You are extraordinarily keen. You recognize thusly impressively on the subject of this problem, added me as a ways as issues me envision it from such limitless distinctive factors. Its like human beings aren't protected except if it's miles one thing to do with lady crazy! Your person stuffs wonderful. Continuously deal with it up! 먹튀사이다

    ReplyDelete
  29. i need to say informative content you shared, thanks for this . This post may be very informative on this subject matter. I sense strongly that love and study greater in this topic. I just tripped upon your weblog and desired to mention that i've truly loved studying your weblog stations. Thanks for sharing. I have been impressed after read this because of some nice paintings and informative mind. I just need to say thank you for the author and want you all of the high-quality for coming! Your exuberance is clean. Thanks again for all of the information you distribute,top publish. I used to be very interested in the object, it's pretty inspiring i need to admit. I really like visiting you website online seeing that i usually come across exciting articles like this one. 토토SOS

    ReplyDelete
  30. hiya! I simply wish to supply a significant thumbs up with the superb records you can have right here for this publish. I am returning to your blog for greater quickly. Have you ever ever concept about writing an e-book or visitor authoring on different websites? I've a blog targeted on the same thoughts you talk and would love to have you percentage a few stories/data. I recognize my target market could experience your work. If you are even remotely interested, sense free to shoot me an email. Wow!, this turned into a top quality submit. In idea i’d like to publish like this as nicely – taking time and real effort to make a pleasing article… but what am i able to say… i keep setting it off and by no means seem to get some thing achieved 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete
  31. at the factor while you are prepared doing all that we have discussed in the beyond sections, that's thinking about your buying listing with careful arranging exactness, coming across the medicines you require take into account that we've got an brilliant quantity of sildenafil tablets, which are traditional viagra tablets of their various versions, systems and measurements and sending them to the shopping basket, you may be diverted to the page with your personal subtleties. At the point whilst i've time i will have returned to peruse lots more, please preserve up the once i take a gander at your weblog in chrome, it appears excellent but when commencing. 먹튀지구대

    ReplyDelete
  32. exceptional study, superb website, wherein did u provide you with the statistics in this posting? I have read many of the articles on your website now, and i virtually like your fashion. Thanks a million and please preserve up the effective paintings i trully appretiate your work and recommendations given with the aid of you is beneficial to me. I will proportion this facts with my family & pals. That is a outstanding internet site, hold the high quality critiques coming. That is a excellent inspiring . I am pretty an awful lot thrilled together with your correct work. You put virtually very helpful records. I'm seeking to analyzing your subsequent put up. !!!! 먹튀즐라

    ReplyDelete
  33. i'd go back to you. It's extremely exceptional and meanful. It's extraordinarily cool blog. Connecting is rather treasured factor. You have got sincerely helped bunches of people who visit weblog and give them usefull statistics. I wish i had observed this blog before. The advice on this publish may be very beneficial and i really will study the alternative posts of this collection too. Thank you for posting this. You've got a very good site, properly built and very thrilling i've bookmarked you hopefully you preserve posting new stuff. You are making so many superb points here that i examine your article more than one times. Your perspectives are according with my very own for the most component. That is fantastic content to your readers. I study the article, that is awesome. Keep updating exciting articles. I am providing statistics venture assist, economics mission help and finance task assist to students over the globe at very low-cost fees . Great article. A debt of gratitude is in order for assembling this! That is truly one first rate post. Plenty obliged for the crucial information and bits of information you've got so given right here. This can be one of the maximum useful blogs we've got ever come across on thesubject. Without a doubt terrific data! I’m additionally an professional in this subject matter so i'm able to recognize your attempt. I can provide you with the address here you'll learn how to do it effectively. Examine and write something accurate. So lot to occur over your exceptional blog. Your weblog procures me a extremely good transaction of exciting.. Salubrious lot beside the scene. Your internet log isn't just treasured but it's also certainly imaginitive as nicely. There have a propensity to be very few folks who can clearly first-class data, precious and remarkable design, as percentage appropriate stuff with precise ideas and ideas, plenty of notable statistics and proposal, each of which i want, way to offer one of these useful records right here. Fantastic getting to know and i get a kick out of the threat to impart this sort of records to my partners and expectation they prefer it they why i . This is truely the form of facts i have been searching for. Thanks for scripting this records. This is my first time go to for your blog and i'm very interested in the articles which you serve. Offer sufficient information for me. Thanks for sharing useful and recollect, keep sharing beneficial data: meticore evaluation on . Nicely, this got me thinking what other exercises are good for the ones folks who locate ourselves on the street or have confined device options. Verified overview on . Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, i experience remarkable about it and love reading more in this subject matter. It's far extremely beneficial for me. Thanks for this kind of precious help again. It's miles very good, however have a look at the facts at this cope with. Excellent data, precious and fantastic layout, as percentage precise stuff with good ideas and concepts, plenty of outstanding records and thought, each of which i need, way to offer such a helpful records here. I assume this is an academic post and it's far extremely beneficial and learned. Along those lines, i might want to thanks for the endeavors you have got made in composing this article. Excellent submit but i used to be thinking if you could write a litte more on this problem? I’d be very thankful if you may tricky a touch bit in addition. Admire it! I'm thinking about how i may be instructed at anything point another post has been made. I've subscribed for your rss which may do the trap? Have an notable day! 먹튀프렌즈

    ReplyDelete
  34. that is an tremendous motivating article. I am almost glad along with your brilliant work. You positioned surely extraordinarily supportive facts. Hold it up. Continue running a blog. Hoping to perusing your subsequent submit . I without a doubt enjoy sincerely analyzing all of your weblogs. Absolutely wanted to tell you which you have people like me who recognize your work. Honestly a tremendous post. Hats off to you! The information which you have furnished may be very helpful. I’m excited to uncover this web page. I need to to thanks for ones time for this mainly terrific study !! I without a doubt genuinely preferred every part of it and that i also have you stored to fav to observe new information to your site. 토디즈

    ReplyDelete
  35. it is a good website online submit without fail. No longer too many people might without a doubt, the way you simply did. I am impressed that there is a lot statistics about this subject that has been uncovered and also you’ve defeated yourself this time, with a lot excellent. Appropriate works! Thank you a bunch for sharing this with every body you genuinely realize what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally are trying to find advice from my website online =). We ought to have a hyperlink trade agreement among us! You make so many outstanding points right here that i study your article multiple times. Your views are in accordance with my very own for the maximum part. This is great content in your readers. 먹튀연구실

    ReplyDelete
  36. next time i study a weblog, with any luck it doesn’t fail me as a great deal as this precise one. I mean, i know it was my choice to read, however i surely believed you will possibly have something exciting to talk about. All i hear is a bunch of moaning approximately something you could repair in case you were not too busy seeking out interest. Having examine this i concept it turned into without a doubt informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to place this content material collectively. I another time locate myself for my part spending loads of time each reading and posting comments. However so what, it was still worth it! Your style is without a doubt precise as compared to different folks i’ve examine stuff from. Thank you for posting whilst you’ve got the possibility, guess i’ll just ebook mark this blog. 토토서치

    ReplyDelete
  37. i wish to show appreciation to this creator only for rescuing me from this sort of condition. Due to searching out all through the search engines and getting pointers that had been now not effective, i believed my lifestyles become achieved. Living without the solutions to the troubles you’ve constant via your put up is a serious case, in addition to those that might have badly affected my career if i hadn’t encountered your net page. Your number one competencies and kindness in maneuvering the whole thing changed into top notch. I'm not certain what i would’ve accomplished if i had no longer encountered this type of solution like this. I am capable of at this point stay up for my future. Thanks on your time a lot for the professional and excellent manual. I gained’t think twice to recommend the weblog to any person who must have counselling approximately this subject matter. As i net-web page possessor i accept as true with the content material depend here is damn exquisite , admire it in your efforts. You ought to keep it up forever! Excellent of good fortune. 온카맨

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yes i am completely concurred with this article and i simply need say this article is extremely decent and exceptionally useful article.I will make a point to be perusing your blog more. You made a decent point yet I can”t resist the urge to ponder, shouldn”t something be said about the other side?
    경마사이트

    ReplyDelete
  39. How is it that simply anybody can write a website and acquire as widespread as this? Its not like youve said something incredibly spectacular ?
    Wohh exactly what I was searching for, appreciate it for posting.
    re like youve painted a reasonably picture over a difficulty that you simply recognize nothing concerning I don’t want to sound mean, here.
    but do you really suppose that you can escape with adding some pretty pictures and not really say anything? 스포츠토토



    ReplyDelete
  40. 크레이지슬롯17 November 2021 at 00:13

    Hello ! I am the one who writes posts on these topics크레이지슬롯 I would like to write an article based on your article. When can I ask for a review?


    ReplyDelete
  41. It's the same topic , but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn't think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit.오공슬롯


    ReplyDelete
  42. 메리트카지노24 November 2021 at 02:04

    You made some good points there. I did a Google search about the topic and found most people will believe your blog. 메리트카지노


    ReplyDelete
  43. Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this. 샌즈카지노


    ReplyDelete
  44. 카지노사이트검증1 December 2021 at 23:01

    When I read an article on this topic, 카지노사이트검증 the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?


    ReplyDelete
  45. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch. 토토사이트


    ReplyDelete
  46. I accidentally searched and visited your site. I still saw several posts during my visit, but the text was neat and readable. I will quote this post and post it on my blog. Would you like to visit my blog later? 메가슬롯


    ReplyDelete
  47. Hello, I am one of the most impressed people in your article. 우리카지노 What you wrote was very helpful to me. Thank you. Actually, I run a site similar to you. If you have time, could you visit my site? Please leave your comments after reading what I wrote. If you do so, I will actively reflect your opinion. I think it will be a great help to run my site. Have a good day.


    ReplyDelete
  48. 메이저사이트추천1 January 2022 at 19:17

    Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this. 메이저사이트추천


    ReplyDelete
  49. Daebak! that’s what I was looking for, what a information! present here at this website 릴게임

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would really appreciate your hard work. Unbelievable!! The problem I was thinking about was solved. You are really awesome. 일본야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    한국야동
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great content indeed. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. 중국야동넷

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    중국야동넷

    ReplyDelete
  52. webgirls With regards to battling candidiasis, affected individuals frequently have their work reduce for them. The reason being infections can certainly grow to be long-term and ongoing. Knowing that, in the following paragraphs, we are going to existing a wide range of some of the best established yeast infection treatment method and avoidance suggestions close to.

    ReplyDelete
  53. https://gameboot.xyz The thing is them on publications as well as on Television set, individuals who appear like their hands and legs will explode as his or her muscles are really big! There is not any need to have that you can take the body to that stage in the event you don't prefer to, because the simple methods in the following paragraphs will enable you to develop muscle in the wholesome method.

    ReplyDelete
  54. https://gamezoom.xyz Finding a workout partner can substantially enhance your muscles-developing effects. Your lover could be a valuable way to obtain enthusiasm for staying on your training session period, and pressing anyone to improve your attempts whilst you work out. Developing a reputable partner to work out with will also help keep you secure because you will have got a spotter.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Can you REALLY make money counting cards? A 메이저토토사이트추천 simulation

    ReplyDelete
  56. GTA Online 안전토토사이트 Heist What Optional Preps Should You Do And Avoid? All 3 Approaches

    ReplyDelete
  57. Chinese 메이저놀이터 tumbler betting strategy, finally tested with python

    ReplyDelete
  58. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already! want to learn more? click the link here: 온라인바둑이

    ReplyDelete