Monday 2 May 2011

A Comma Would Definitely Help

Ian Rankin votes Green and receives underwear from Pythons.

Lots about the TV version of Denise Mina's FIELD OF BLOOD, including a couple of video interviews with Mina. Also a piece on her new book THE END OF THE WASP SEASON.

A review of Stuart MacBride's DYING LIGHT.

Chris Ewan launches THE GOOD THIEF'S GUIDE TO VENICE.

A fact meets fiction crime story set in Glasgow, Manchester and London.

Doug Johnstone - crime writer, musician, man of many talents - has a new EP out.

And, finally, I love this - facebook responses to spelling mistakes.

5 comments:

  1. That Facebook thing is a gud larf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that 'grate' Facebook link, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder whether one comma would really save anyone. But suddenly I think my students spell surprisingly well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The comments below the Facebook extracts are worth reading too. For example: "It took hundreds of years to develop punctuation marks... now we're f***ing making faces with them."
    Hilarious but sad too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanda - I particularly love the comma one :o)

    Aly - ur welcum

    Dorte - I'm sure they get top marks

    Janet - LOL. I will have to go back and red all the comments.

    ReplyDelete