Friday 26 June 2009

A-Z Killing Spree - Verses U to W

Well, I am sure you'll be happy to know that I am still on holiday - in San Francisco by now, and still having a lovely time, so all comments and e-mails will be caught up with very soon. Burglars - there is STILL someone at my home so don't even think about it.

U
is for Umberto who was caught Unawares
With his trousers Unzipped at the foot of the stairs,
By Ursula who took Umbrage at the Unwitting fella
And stabbed him in the Umbilicus with her pointed Umbrella

V is for Victor - Veterinary surgeon from Venice
Who practiced on humans - the Villainous menace.
When Virile Vince Visited expecting a swift appendectomy
That Vagabond Vic gave Vince a Vasectomy.
Poor Vince understandably turned Vigilante
And shot poor Vic in his delicto flagrantes.

W is for Wallace, a Wizard from Wells
Who tried very hard but just couldn't cast spells.
He tried to conjure up a Woman with sex on the brain
But ended up in Wandsworth with a Wrestler called Wayne.
When Wayne embraced Wallace and squeezed him too tight,
Wallace passed out and died of sheer fright.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn´t wait for your "K is for ..." post so I took the chance, grabbed a Scottish crime novel from my shelf yesterday and finished it today. Wonderful story so now I have definitely found an author to look for in Edinburgh :)

    My holidays began yesterday, and I am really looking forward to our trip to Scotland.

    ReplyDelete