Friday 18 February 2011

That Friday Feeling

Several Scottish crime fiction events on World Book Night. Apart from the Aye Write events, Christopher Brookmyre is in Perth, while Karen Campbell, Helen Fitzgerald and errrr...me...are at the wonderful Glasgow Women's Library in the evening. More details on that as I have them.

Talking of World Book Night, here's a reminder of Alternative World Book Night. All you need to do is recommend a book you wish was better known, and give a copy away (and let me know you're in so I can list it here at Badsville).

Charles Cumming on espionage.

The Oxford Times reviews Val McDermid's TRICK OF THE DARK.

Alex Gray, Tony Black and Gordon Brown get tips from the inmates of the Bar-L. Great article.

Alexander McCall Smith at the Fayetteville Public Library on April 8th.

Scots are being urged to show support for their local library.

And, finally, some spooky Edinburgh tours.

Have a lovely weekend, dear Reader.

2 comments:

  1. If I wanted to come and hear you, Karen and Helen would I need to put on a dress and speak in a falsetto in a Pythonesque kinda way?

    ReplyDelete